How Does the Acura MDX Compare to the Honda Pilot?
Finding an SUV that has it all gets easier every year! The 2018 Honda Pilot has plenty to offer the drivers of Kansas City, but when we compare it to a luxury option like the 2018 Acura MDX, it’s not hard to see why our friends and neighbors prefer the Acura. The Pilot won one of Consumer Guide Automotive’s Best Buy Awards because it possesses a “sporty driving character, a high level of cabin refinement, and a fine selection of high-tech features,” and when all is said and done, the Acura MDX’s standard features win out. We’ve compared each model’s baseline trim level to show you how they measure up.
Comfort and Convenience
- 2-Setting Driver’s Seat Memory Function
- Power Moonroof
- Voice Activated Controls for Audio and Bluetooth
- Power Liftgate
- Leather-Trimmed Seats & Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Adaptive Variable Suspension
- Active Head Restraints
Advanced Driver-Assistive Safety Features
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Road Departure Mitigation
Take the MDX for a Test Drive!
The standard features of the 2018 Acura MDX give it a clear edge over the 2018 Honda Pilot. Right now, drivers can take the MDX for a test drive by visiting any of our easy-to-reach Kansas City Acura dealerships. When you take advantage of our current offers, you’ll be able to get everything you desire in this one-of-a-kind SUV.