2019 Acura ILX Standard vs. 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE
Drivers often assume the difference between a top of the line standard sedan like the 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE will match the performance and technology of an entry-level luxury model like the 2019 Acura ILX Standard. All it takes is a quick comparison of key specs and features to see how far off the mark they are, so we’ve compared the two on:
- Price and Warranty
- Interior and Features
Price and Warranty
The Acura also offers long-term savings thanks to far stronger warranty coverage:
- Basic Warranty: 48 Months/50,000 Miles with the Acura vs. 36 Months/36,000 Miles with the Toyota.
- Powertrain Warranty Time: 72 Months/70,000 Miles with the Acura vs. 60 Months/60,000 Miles with the Toyota.
- Acura ILX Engine Specs: Up to 201 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque from a 2.4L 4-cylinder.
- Toyota Corolla Engine Specs: Up to just 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque from a 1.8L 4-cylinder.
Features and Interior
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Power Sunroof
- 2nd Row Head Restraints (2nd Row)
The Acura ILX More than Earns its Luxury Status Over the Toyota Corolla
Compare Acura ILX Standard price vs. Toyota Corolla price and you’ll wonder exactly where the Toyota thinks its value is. For strong features, superior warranty coverage, and exceptional performance, feel free to contact us today or visit a Kansas City Acura showroom to explore special offers and financing options.