2019 Acura MDX Dimensions: Exterior, Interior, and Cargo Space
From 2019 Acura MDX cargo space to legroom, impressive Acura MDX dimensions invariably prove attractive for family drivers. As such, we’ve put together a quick and easy overview covering:
- Acura MDX Exterior Dimensions
- Acura MDX Interior Dimensions
Acura MDX Exterior Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 111.0 in (2820 mm)
- Length: 196.2 in (4984 mm)
- Width: 77.7 in (1974 mm)
- Height: 67.4 in (1712 mm)
- Front Track: 66.3 in (1684 mm)
- Rear Track: 66.3 in (1684 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 7.3 in (186 mm)
Acura MDX Interior Dimensions
The Acura MDX offers space for up to 7 with the standard 2nd row bench seat of up to 6 with the available 2nd Row Captain’s Chairs. Whether you’re up front or in the back, feel free to stretch out and relax thanks to generous interior dimensions:
- Headroom: Up to 38.1 inches in the 1st row, 38.3 inches in the 2nd row, and 35.6 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 41.4 inches in the 1st row, 36.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 28.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hiproom: Up to 57.5 inches in the 1st row, 57.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 40.6 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 61.1 inches in the 1st row, 59.1 inches in the 2nd row, and 54.7 inches in the 3rd row.
- Total Passenger Volume: Up to 132.7 cubic feet.
As mentioned by Edmunds.com, “interior storage space is another area that’s thoughtfully configured”. Whether you need to fit your weekly groceries or pack in everything to take your kids to college, you’ll find plenty of cargo space in the Acura MDX:
- Cargo Space Behind the 3rd Row: Up to 15.8 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 43.4 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 90.9 cubic feet.
Acura MDX Size and Space Combines a Commanding Exterior with a Roomy Cabin
Offering available AWD and an outstanding list of features, the spacious new Acura MDX deserves a place on any list of potential three-row SUVs. You’ll find yours alongside tempting special offers at your local Kansas City Acura dealer.