2019 Acura MDX Price Lends an Affordable 7-Passenger SUV
The 2019 Acura MDX is a 7-passenger luxury SUV with a stellar road performance and a spacious interior. U.S. News and World Report rates the MDX high thanks to its “combination of quality and value.” Coming in five trim level packages, two drivetrain options, and an available hybrid engine, there is an Acura MDX right for every type of driver.
Powerful Engine Specs
The standard engine on the MDX is a 3.5L Direct Injection V6 engine. It can come with standard front wheel drive or the available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system for added control and all-season driving. This engine will produce up to 290 hp.
The MDX also has an available Sport Hybrid engine for better fuel efficiency. This engine comes with the SH-AWD system and produces a total system horsepower of 257 hp and 218 lb-ft of torque.
Standard MSRP Makes This Luxury SUV Affordable
The Acura MDX Standard features sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior, tri-zone automatic climate control, a keyless access system, and more.
FWD – $44,300 MSRP*
SH-AWD – $46,300 MSRP*
The Technology Package brings the Sport Hybrid engine as an available option and adds more ways to stay entertained and connected behind the wheel with an upgraded audio system, and a navigation system with real-time traffic.
- FWD – $49,300 MSRP*
- SH-AWD – $51,300 MSRP*
- Sport Hybrid SH-AWD – $52,800 MSRP*
For drivers who love to drive, the A-Spec Package adds performance-enhancing features inside and out. Expect stainless steel sport pedals, an exclusive gauge cluster, dual exhaust outlets, and more.
- SH-AWD – $54,800 MSRP*
The Acura MDX Advance includes heated front and rear outboard seats, 2nd row Captain’s Chairs, natural wood trim, and more.
- FWD – $56,050 MSRP*
- SH-AWD – $58,050 MSRP*
- Sport Hybrid SH-AWD – $59,550 MSRP*
The Entertainment Package can be added on to either the Technology Package or the Advance Package and adds an upgraded audio system and a rear entertainment system.
- FWD – $51,300 MSRP* (with Technology Package) / $58,050 MSRP* (with Advance Package)
- SH-AWD – $53,300 MSRP* (with Technology Package) / $60,050 MSRP* (with Advance Package)
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2019 Acura MDX by contacting us or visiting your nearest Kansas City Acura Dealer. Explore new and current offers and experience the MDX firsthand when you sit behind the wheel with a test drive today.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.