Acura RDX Dimensions Combine Sporty Exterior with Roomy Cabin
As noted by Edmunds.com: “Acura really has interior packaging figured out, and the RDX is yet another showcase of how much room the automaker manages to find and make useful”. Whether fitting in cargo to stretching your legs, you’ll find 2019 Acura RDX dimensions offering room to spare.
Read on to explore:
- Acura RDX Exterior Dimensions
- Acura RDX Interior Dimensions
- Acura RDX Cargo Space
Acura RDX Exterior Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 108.3 in (2751 mm)
- Length: 186.7 in (4744 mm)
- Width: 74.8 in (1900 mm)
- Height: 65.7 in (1669 mm)
- Front Track: 64.2 in (1631 mm)
- Rear Track: 64.7 in (1643 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 8.2 in (208 mm)
Acura RDX Interior Dimensions
The Acura RDX takes up to five occupants in total comfort thanks to a generous 104 cubic feet of passenger space. Even with every seat filled, you’ll never feel cramped or confined:
- Headroom: Up to 40 inches in the front and 38 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 42 inches in the front and 38 inches in the rear.
- Hiproom: Up to 55 inches in the front and 50 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 60 inches in the front and 57 inches in the rear.
Acura RDX Cargo Space
Plenty of crossover SUVs fail to complement roomy passenger space with roomy cargo dimensions, but the Acura RDX bucks that trend by providing more than you’ll know what to do with:
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 31.1 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 79.8 cubic feet.
You’ll also find a handy rear cargo underfloor storage compartment across all Acura RDX packages for added space, security, and organization.