2019 Acura RDX Pricing Gives You an Affordable and Powerful Crossover
The 2019 Acura RDX is a dynamic crossover with a powerful road performance and a well-equipped and luxurious interior. Ranked #2 in its class by U.S. News and World Report, the RDX “delivers on all fronts: it’s spacious, enjoyable to drive, and loaded with technology. Coming in four trim levels, there is an Acura RDX package that is right for every type of driver.
Performance and Engine
Under the hood of the Acura RDX is a Turbo Aluminum-Alloy 2.0L 4-cylinder Engine. This engine at the heart of the RDX achieves up to 272 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. It can come with the standard front wheel drive configuration or with the available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system for added control and all-season driving.
The Acura RDX Standard package comes equipped with Sport Seats with Leatherette-Trimmed Interior, dual-zone automatic climate control, a keyless access system, and many more comfort and convenience features.
- Inline-4 FWD – $37,400 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $39,400 MSRP*
For drivers looking for more technology inside the cabin, the Technology Package has just that. Expect a GPS-Linked Climate Control System, and upgraded audio system with 12 speakers, and a navigation system with real-time traffic.
- Inline-4 FWD – $40,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $42,600 MSRP*
The A-Spec Package offers driver-centric and performance enhancing features for drivers who love to drive. Track-inspired details such as sport pedals, an exclusive gauge cluster, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more all come standard at this trim level.
- Inline-4 FWD – $43,600 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $45,600 MSRP*
At the top of the line is the Acura RDX Advance Package, which offers the most luxury and technology inside including a heated steering wheel, natural wood trim, a head-up display, and more.
- Inline-4 FWD – $45,500 MSRP*
- Inline-4 AWD – $47,500 MSRP*
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2019 Acura RDX by contacting us or visiting your nearest Kansas City Acura Dealer. Explore new and current offers and experience the Acura RDX firsthand when you sit behind the wheel with a test drive today.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.