Explore Affordable Luxury With 2019 Acura TLX Pricing
Pictured above the Acura TLX Advance Package
The 2019 Acura TLX is a luxury sedan that offers drivers an incredible performance on the road and comfort and luxury inside. Car and Driver says the TLX has a “comfortable ride, top-notch seat comfort, choice standard features” and is where “supercar looks and speed meet luxury-car comfort.” With two engine choices and two drive train options at each trim level, the TLX is poised to take on any road.
Engine and Drivetrain
The 2.4 L inline-4 engine is the standard under the hood of the TLX and produces up to 206 horsepower. There is also an available V6 engine at every trim level that drivers can opt for and get up to 290 horsepower.
The inline-4 engine comes equipped with standard front-wheel drive with P-AWS (Precision All-Wheel Steer). For drivers who prefer the SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive) for all-season driving and added control, upgrade to the V6 engine.
As the entry-level package, the 2019 Acura TLX Standard comes equipped with comfort amenities including Dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-trimmed interior, and Bluetooth technology.
- Inline-4 FWD with P-AWS – $33,000 MSRP*
- V6 FWD with P-AWS – $36,2000 MSRP*
- V6 SH-AWD – $38,200 MSRP*
For more technology and connectivity options inside the cabin, consider the Technology Package. It adds an upgraded audio system, a navigation system with real-time traffic, and more.
Inline-4 FWD with P-AWS – $36,700 MSRP*
V6 FWD with P-AWS – $40,100 MSPR*
V6 SH-AWD – $42,100 MSRP*
For drivers who love to drive, the performance centered A-Spec Package is the one for you—with track-inspired styling details, sport seats, a rear decklid spoiler, and more.
- Inline-4 FWD with P-AWS – $39,400 MSRP*
- V6 FWD with P-AWS – $42,800 MSRP*
- V6 SH-AWD – $44,800 MSRP*
At the top of the line, the Advance Package has the V6 engine as the standard. It also adds more luxury including heated front and rear outboard seats, white accent lighting, remote engine start with vehicle feedback, and more.
- V6 FWD with P-AWS – $43,950 MSRP*
- V6 SH-AWD – $45,950 MSRP*
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2019 Acura TLX by contacting us or visiting your nearest Kansas City Acura Dealer. Explore new and current offers and experience the TLX firsthand when you sit behind the wheel with a test drive today.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.