2020 Acura MDX Price
The 2020 Acura MDX is a 3-row luxury crossover SUV that blends sporty performance with cavernous interior dimensions and top-tier technology. With five trim level options from which to choose, it’s ideal whether you’re seeking an affordable luxury SUV or a model with all the latest features.
Acura MDX price and package options include:
- Acura MDX Standard: Priced at $44,500 MSRP with FWD or $46,500 MSRP with SH‑AWD®*.
- Acura MDX Technology Package: Priced at $49,500 MSRP with FWD or $51,500 MSRP with SH‑AWD®*.
- Acura MDX A-SPEC® Package: Priced at $55,000 MSRP* with SH-AWD*
- Acura MDX Advance Package: Priced at $56,250 MSRP with Front-Wheel Drive or $58,250 MSRP with SH‑AWD®*.
- Acura MDX Entertainment Package: Priced at $53,500 with the Technology Package or $60,250 with the Advance Package*.
As noted by Edmunds: “Unlike many of its rivals, the Acura MDX is well-equipped in its base form.” Just a few feature highlights include:
- Jewel Eye® LED Headlights
- Sport Seats with Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior
- 12-Way Power Front Seats with Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Humidity Control and Air Filtration
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- AcuraWatch Driver Assistance Technology
The Technology Package makes upgrades covering everything from comfort to convenience. Features include:
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System
- Acura Navigation System with 3D view
The A-Spec® Package is designed to provide bolder styling. Exterior features include:
- ASpec Exclusive Dual Exhaust Outlets
- ASpec Exclusive Front & Rear Bumpers
- Gloss Black and Dark Chrome Trim
Interior features include:
- Sport ASpec Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather and Alcantara®- with Contrast Stitching and Piping
- Metallic Pattern and Metal Trim
- ASpec Exclusive Red on Silver Gauge Cluster
- ASpec Garnish on Steering Wheel and Door Sill
- Ebony Headliner
- Stainless Steel Sport Pedals
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
The Advance Package brings next-generation technology to your ride, with features including:
- Surround-View Camera System
- Active Damper System
- 4-Mode Integrated Dynamics System (IDS)
- Auto-Dimming Side Mirrors
- Roof Rails
- Head-Up Warning (HUW)
The Entertainment Package keeps everyone happy by adding an Acura Rear Entertainment System that includes:
- 16.2-inch Ultrawide Full VGA Screen and HDMI Compatibility with the Advance Package
- 9-inch Full VGA Screen with the Technology Package
2020 Acura MDX Has a Trim Level to Suit Your Lifestyle Down to the Ground
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.