2020 Acura RDX Review
Look at every 2020 Acura RDX review and you’ll find critics praising everything from interior dimensions to driver assistance technology, so we thought we’d put together a quick look at what some of the most prestigious industry sources have been saying.
Simply read on to hear:
- Kelley Blue Book on Performance
- Cars.com on Interior Space and Comfort
- Edmunds on Technology
Kelley Blue Book on Performance
“A combination of 272-horsepower 4-cylinder turbocharged engine and 10-speed automatic transmission endows the Acura RDX with useful muscle balanced by acceptable fuel consumption.” – Kelley Blue Book
The turbocharged and direct-injected 2.0L turbo aluminum-alloy 4-cylinder delivers responsive performance whether you’re in the city or on the highway, and Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) is available for next-generation capability.
Efficiency scores come in at up to:
- An EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway with FWD models*
- An EPA-estimated 21 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway with SH-AWD® models*
Cars.com on Interior Space and Comfort
“The RDX offers a comfortable ride, loads of technology, and abundant space in its upscale cabin” – Cars.com
The team at Cars.com is right to praise the RDX interior. Up to 104 cubic feet of passenger space makes room forthe whole family to stretch out and relax, and yet you’ll still find up to an impressive 79.8 cubic feet of cargo space.
Interior highlights include:
- Front 16-Way Power Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
Edmunds on Technology
“This tech is the tour de force of the RDX.” – Edmunds
The Acura RDX offers an exceptional range of infotainment features for tech-savvy drivers, including:
- True Touchpad Interface™
- 10.2-inch full-HD Center Display
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View
- 16-Speaker Acura/ELS Studio 3D Premium Audio System
- 10-inch Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Surround-View Camera System
Cutting-edge safety features include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
Reviews Heap Praise on the Impressive 2020 Acura RDX
You can talk through anything from 2020 Acura RDX packages to current special offers by visiting your local Kansas City Acura dealer today. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to contact us directly.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.