2020 Acura RDX Reviews
The 2020 Acura RDX is a sporty crossover SUV able to blend track-like performance with premium features and cavernous dimensions, so you’ll find it hard to pick out a 2020 Acura RDX review that doesn’t highlight it as one of the best models in the segment. We’ve taken a few snippets to show just what critics have been saying, so read on to hear:
- Car and Driver on Performance
- Edmunds on Interior Space
- Kelley Blue Book on Features
Car and Driver on 2020 RDX Performance
“Likes: Effortless acceleration, default drive mode can be set to Sport, all-wheel drive improves athleticism.” – Car and Driver
Every 2020 Acura RDX boasts a turbocharged and direct-injected 2.0L turbo aluminum-alloy 4-cylinder to deliver up to:
- 272 hp
- 280 lb-ft of torque
Available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) provides next-generation performance, and a 10-speed automatic transmission effortlessly refines engine power while maximizing fuel economy.
Edmunds on 2020 RDX Interior Space
“At 31.1 cubic feet of storage behind the back seats, the RDX offers more space than most competitors.” – Edmunds
If cargo dimensions behind the 2nd row look impressive, cargo dimensions behind the 1st row look absolutely sensational. Better yet, leading utility doesn’t come at the cost of passenger space.
Key Acura RDX interior dimensions include:
- Up to 104 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Up to 31.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 79.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Kelley Blue Book on 2020 RDX Features
“In its most basic form, the 2020 Acura RDX comes with front-wheel drive and a ton of standard equipment.” – Kelley Blue Book
As noted by Kelley Blue Book, even the standard Acura RDX provides premium features, with highlights including:
- True Touchpad Interface™ with 10.2-inch full-HD Center Display
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- AcuraWatch Driver Assistance
Checking out Acura RDX packages and you’ll find available technology includes:
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- 16-Speaker Acura/ELS Studio 3D Premium Audio System
- 10-inch Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Surround-View Camera System
Critics Heap Praise on the Exceptionally Popular 2020 Acura RDX
The team at your local Kansas City Acura dealer can help you navigate anything from 2020 Acura RDX trim levels to current specials. For any further assistance, simply contact us today.