Harness Next-Generation Acura Hybrid Performance
With the available Sport Hybrid drivetrain, you pair that premium appeal with advanced engineering.
- 3.0L Port-Injected V6 Gas Engine: Featuring Variable Cylinder Management for impressive efficiency, the V6 engine generates up to 257 hp and 218 lb-ft of torque.
- Electric Motors: A 47 hp front motor combines with two 36 hp Dual Rear Motors.
- Motor-Integrated 7-Speed DCT Dual Clutch Transmission: Fitting the Acura MDX with the same leading transmission found in the Acura RLX Sport Hybrid delivers similarly seamless performance.
Drivers can expect the Acura MDX Sport Hybrid to offer:
- Up to 289 hp and 289 lb-ft of torque combined
- Up to an EPA-estimated 26 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway*
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of towing
The Acura RLX Sport Hybrid combines:
- 3.5L Gas Engine: Featuring Direct Fuel Injection and Intelligent Variable Valve Timing with lift Electronic Control (i-VTEC®), even the standard engine can command up to 310 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. Variable Cylinder Management™ deactivates two cylinders during steady cruising to keep fuel consumption to a minimum.
- 3-Motor Sport-Hybrid System: The RLX equips a 47-horsepower electric motor in the transmission housing and two 36-horsepower motors between the rear wheels to distribute electric power evenly between all four wheels.
- Motor-Integrated 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission: First designed for racing, Dual Clutch Transmission comes as standard with Sequential SportShift paddle shifters to provide direct control when you need it.
The hybrid setup includes:
- 3.5L V6 Engine: Fitted with a mid-mounted twin-turbocharger, Variable Timing Control (VTC), and direct and port fuel injection, the V6 powerhouse harnesses up to 500 hp and 406 lb-ft torque.
- Electric Motors: The front-mounted 36+36-hp Twin Motor Unit (TMU) combines with a 47-hp Direct Drive Motor.
- 9-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission: Dual Clutch Technology preloads the next gear up or down for seamlessly power delivery. High-rigidity shift forks, double-cone synchronizers, and electronic shift actuator ensure phenomenal control.
- Integrated Dynamics System: Personalize performance by cycling between Quiet, Sport, Sport+, and Track drive modes at the turn of a switch.
There’s an Acura Hybrid Model Perfectly Designed for Every Lifestyle
Whether you’re interested in go-anywhere AWD models or the latest in hybrid technology, be sure to check out the lineup at your local Kansas City Acura dealer. To hear about the latest special offers or for any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.