Most Expensive Acura
They come in at:
- Acura NSX: Priced at $157,500 MSRP* or $203,495 MSRP* with all options equipped.
- Acura NSX GT3: Priced at €465,000 MSRP.
Read on to explore what goes into making the most expensive Acura models.
The Acura NSX harnesses up to 573 hp and 476 lb-ft of torque from a combination of:
- Mid-mounted 3.5L DOHC V-6 engine with twin-turbocharger.
- Sport Hybrid Drivetrain with front-mounted Twin Motor Unit (TMU) and Direct Drive Motor.
- 9-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).
Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) delivers phenomenal performance, and the Acura NSX can make:
- 0 – 60 MPH in just 2.7 seconds
- Top track speed of 191 MPH.
It’s also incredibly luxurious for a supercar, with the interior boasting power adjustable seats, dual zone automatic climate control, and leather and simulated-suede upholstery.
Onboard technology is just as impressive, with features including:
- 9-Speaker Premium ELS Sound System with Satellite Radio
- 7-inch Touchscreen
- Acura GPS Navigation System
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Smartphone Integration
- AcuraLink Smartphone Connectivity System
- Parking Sensors
NSX GT3 Performance
The most expensive Acura NSX isn’t even road legal, and the final USD current conversion will only be established at contract signing. Still, it also boasts over 50,000 miles of on-track development and is a multi-race winner in its inaugural season of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competition.
The engine is remarkably similar to the 3.5L V6 found under the hood of a street legal Acura NSX. The block, heads, crank, pistons, and lubrication system are the same, but the GT3 switches to a 6-speed sequential-shift transmission and is rear-wheel-drive.
The Acura NSX is a Supercar that Earns its High Price Tag by Delivering Game-Changing Performance
You might not find the GT3 at your local Kansas City Acura showroom, but you can still find out more about the awe-inspiring new Acura NSX. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.